Think about what it was and trust God for what it will be :)


Psalm 103
A Psalm of David.
 1 Bless the LORD, O my soul;
         And all that is within me, bless His holy name!
 2 Bless the LORD, O my soul,
         And forget not all His benefits:
 3 Who forgives all your iniquities,
         Who heals all your diseases,
 4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
         Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,
 5 Who satisfies your mouth with good things,
         So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s. 

Lift up your thanks to God!
Use mind and memory to give thanks for all God’s “benefits” (v.2). Gratefulness will lead to joy.
Thank God for His forgiveness. He “forgives all your iniquities” (v.3), and “has cast all our sins into the depths of the sea” (Mic. 7:19).
Thank Him for healing your diseases (v.3). God uses infirmity and disorders to draw you more deeply into His love and care. And, one day when your Lord comes for you, He will heal all of your diseases.
Thank Him for redeeming your life from destruction (v.4). This is more than rescue from a premature death. It is redemption from death itself.
Thank Him for crowning your life “with lovingkindness and tender mercies” (v.4).
Thank the One who satisfies your desires (v.5). He is your satisfaction. Each day, He renews your strength and vigor. Then your spirit can rise up and soar like the eagle.
“Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits” (v.2).

Jeremiah 29:11
New King James Version 
11 For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

All we need to know about the future is that God is already there, and He is good. He is already seated at the end of time, with the victory in His hand, looking back at us.  Do not worry about the future or attempt to manipulate it by worldly means. God's word concerning the frightening future is: "I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End." (Rev. 22:13.)

God took me thru a lot this year and I am thankful that I always felt Him close to me. He kept and always will keep His promises to me and to every one of you. :)

THANK HIM FOR WHAT IS WAS AND TRUST HIM FOR WHAT IT WILL BE!

Be blessed!
Teo



Comments