Keep Calm....

Carry on in your heart! 
Having experienced trouble in his Own life, The Lord Jesus knows that we all have trouble. So, He was not rebuking a lack of faith when He said "Don't let your heart be troubled," but He was offering a reasoned alternative. Jesus promised a place, a purpose, and a plan all dependent on His person. Your troubled heart can be calmed by the assurance that He is able to do all that He has promised you. Your part is to confidently act on His promises. (David Jeremiah). 

"Let not your hearts be troubled. Believe in God; believe also in me. In my Father's house are many rooms. If it were not so, would I have told you that I go to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, that where I am you may be also. (John 14:1-3 ESV)

Comments